Once a return is filed (submitted to Income-tax Department) and acknowledgment is generated, it cannot be reverted back. However, you can file a revised return to correct the original return.
In case you have by mistake given a wrong Name, E-mail id, etc. in original return filing, you can correct it by following below steps.
1) On member's page, click on edit option (pencil image) given for the name which you want to correct.
2) A facebox will open, correct the details as required and click on 'Save'.
3) Click on 'Continue' to move to inside page (dashboard page).
4) Click on 'Revise' option given below 'Download Acknowledgment' button.
5) Follow the easy wizard as you did earlier to go to end.
6) Complete the payment (if not under free plan) and file the return.
For assistance, please reach out to helpdesk at email@example.com