Once a return is filed (submitted to Income-tax Department) and acknowledgment is generated, it cannot be reverted back. However, you can file a revised return to correct the original return.
In case you have by mistake given a wrong Name, E-mail id, etc. in original return filing, you can correct it by following below steps.
1) Login to myITreturn.com
2) Click on "START YOUR INCOME-TAX RETURN" card available in the home page.
3) On member's page, click on the three vertical dots available right in front of the name which you want to correct and select the edit option from the drop-down given.
4) A face-box will open, correct the details as required and click on 'SUBMIT'.
5) After the correction come back to the Member's dashboard to file the revise return.
6) Follow the easy mentioned link for the steps to file the revise return:-
Name Change, Revise return, Name Correction in Return We have explained the process to change the name through revised return filing.