To add your housing loan interest in your return filing, you have to declare a house property. Please follow below steps after logging in to your account.
1. Click 'Continue' to enter the wizard.
2. On the summary page follow the questions and navigate till house Property page by clicking 'Next' button. You may also browse and reach House Property Page from top menu bar (Income >> House Property Income).
3. Click 'Add New Property'.
4. Select the type of property and enter address details and other details.
5. The interest amount to be entered in 'Deductions u/s 24(b)' section. Enter the amount in appropriate field and click 'Next' to save.