You can use Digital Signature Certificates for the following:
- For sending and receiving digitally signed and encrypted emails .
- For carrying out secure web-based transactions, or to identify other participants of web-based transactions.
- In eTendering, eProcurement, MCA [for Registrar of Companies efiling], Income Tax [for efiling income tax returns] Applications and also in many other applications.
- For signing documents like MSWord, MSExcel and PDFs.
- Plays a pivotal role in creating a paperless office.
Digital Signature Certificates, Digital Signature, Income tax In this page we explain the process to using Digital Signature Certificates while filing the online income tax return.