Assisted filing is basically getting your return filed with the help of our tax experts.
All you have to do is to schedule an appointment for Assisted Filing by following the steps given below and then attend the same at the scheduled day and time. Our experts will ask you to provide a few documents required to file your income tax return , for example, Form 16, Mediclaim premium proof, Donation receipt , etc. After providing those documents to our experts and completion of your session, they will prepare your tax computation, which after your review and approval will be filed.
Following are the steps to opt for assisted filing appointment:
1. Login to myITreturn.com
2. After logging in, select the User
3. Select the Year and Click on Continue Button
4. Enter Path as " https://myITreturn.com/ra/ " and press Enter.
5. You will be prompted to make a payment towards appointment fees to interact with our experts. Please review the additional charges by clicking on the ‘Estimate your charges…’ link.
6. Follow the steps mentioned therein for 'Assisted Filing'.
7. Please note that, your income tax return will be prepared within 24 working hours of receipt of all documents/information requested by our Tax Expert. Additional charges will apply depending on your Income and tax details.
In case of any issues, please write to [email protected]
Important Note: -
1. Assisted Filing Service is a premium service where our Tax Experts will ask for relevant information about your Income (including Financial Statements, if required) as well as other details, consult through a live chat conversation and will prepare Income Tax return.
2. The Minimum Charges for this service (Assisted Filing) will be Rs. 1500 (Of which Rs. 500 is collected as an advance during booking an appointment with our expert). The Total additional amount payable by you for the premium service availed will be communicated to you by our experts during the live chat interactions as per your scheduled time.