- In respect of payment of interest on long-term bonds to a non-resident under section 194LC.
- Where deductee being a non-resident or a foreign company, shall in respect of payments in the nature of interest, royalty, fees for technical services and payments on transfer of any capital asset, furnish the following details and documents to the deductor, namely:—
- name, e-mail id, contact number;
- address in the country or specified territory outside India of which the deductee is a resident;
iii. a certificate of his being resident in any country or specified territory outside India from the Government of that country or specified territory if the law of that country or specified territory provides for issuance of such certificate;
- Tax Identification Number of the deductee in the country or specified territory of his residence and in case no such number is available, then a unique number on the basis of which the deductee is identified by the Government of that country or the specified territory of which he claims to be a resident