Skip to main content

What is rebate under section 87A and who can claim it?



  • vkozasbi

    I have interest rs. 13000 p.m no other income means 156000 yearly should I fill 15H or submit return for refund.

  • jyotisingh8919

    Dear vkozasbi ,

    Yes you need to fill 15H to show bank that there is no other income other than this so that they don't deduct TDS on this ....

    As per Rule if you have other taxable income then you can claim 10000 under 80TTA which is for all kind of interest earned on saving account , 50000 under 80TTB WHICH APPLICABLE to all kind interest earned on FDs for deduction .....


Please sign in to leave a comment.