|Interest Rate Range
||Processing Fee Range
|13.50% - 14.50%
One time fee
1.5L - 25L
- KYC-PAN, address & ID proof
Income proof, bank statement and one photograph
What you'll love
- No guarantor required
- Door step service
- Top-up loan available
- Age at least 21 and less than 65
- He/She should have a total work experience of more than 2 years in general
Fees & Charges
- Preclosure fee = 4% of the principal outstanding amount + Taxes as applicable
- Conditional pre-closure - only after 6 months
- No part payment option
Good To Know
- Loan to value ratio - Upto 90% of car cost
- Branches - 37
About Capital First Used Car Loan
Capital First is an NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Corporation) which offers financial services to corporate/companies and individual people with business focus on MSME and retail financing. It offers attractive corporate loans and consumer credit plans at affordable rates. The company offers to self-employed and salaried individuals for a personal loan, car loans, used car loans, two-wheeler loans, consumer durable loans, business loans, loans against property and more.
Documentation needed to apply for an Capital First Used Car Loan
1. Signed application form with photograph
2. Last 6 months bank statement
3. Documentation for salaried applicants:
- Last 3 months salary – slips
- Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
4. Residence proof
5. Photo ID and age proof
6. Documentation for self-employed applicants:
- Last 3 years Income Tax Returns with computation of Income
- Last 3 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account
Capital First Used Car Loan Interest Rates
Capital First Used Car Loan Details
|Interest Rate (Monthly reducing balance)
||13.50% to 14.50%
||2% of loan amount
||1 year to 7 years
||Pre closure allowed only after completion of 6 EMI.Preclosure charges - 4% of the Principal Outstanding
||No guarantor required
Features and Benefits of Capital First Used Car Loan
- Borrowers can also enjoy attractive interest rates on their loans.
- Capital First stipulates very less documentation for processing a loan, thereby making the whole process fast and simple.
- Under the Used Car Elite Program, clients can avail 100% LTV (loan to value Ratio).
- The company also offers flexible and easy repayment options to the borrowers.
Apply for Capital First Used Car Loan
The process to apply for a used car loan from Capital First through website is very simple and convenient. You can access all information pertaining to this loan through the website and apply online as well, all within the convenience of your home or office. All you have to do is:
- Visit the Bank website and select the product that you are interested in as “used car loan”.
- Give basic information such as your used car preference, year of manufacture, city of residence, employer’s name, gross monthly salary, bank in which you have salary account, month and year of joining the current organization, duration of residence e/ residence stability, residence type, age, etc.
- Then, search for the used car loan options available for the same.
- A list of used car loan providers that you are eligible for will be automatically generated by the website.
- Compare and analyze the various used car loan offers available to you then shortlist or apply online for the one that best suits your needs.
How to Calculate Capital First Used Car Loan EMI on Bank?
By using the online EMI calculator tool available on Bank you can easily analyze the total costs that will be incurred by you when you avail a car loan from Capital First. Follow these easy steps to calculate Capital First Used Car Loan EMI:
- Visit Bank website
- Click on the menu bar on the right hand corner
- On the slide down menu click on “Finance Tools”
- Choose EMI calculator and then the “Used Car Loan EMI calculator”
- You will be redirected to a page wherein you have to provide some basic information such as - loan amount, loan tenure, rate of interest, processing fee, etc. in order to make the calculation of the amortization schedule of your Capital First Used Car Loan.
- Click on “Calculate” and the results are auto populated and this reflects information such as monthly loan EMI to be paid, amortization schedule for the tenure consisting of total principal amount to be repaid, interest paid and outstanding balance in each period, etc.
Eligibility Criteria of Capital First Used Car Loan
Instant approval. Paperless. Our Used Car Loans are a smart choice.
In order to avail a loan from Capital First, an applicant has to fulfill the following prerequisites:
- The applicant should be at least 21 years old or above, in order to be eligible to avail a loan.
- He/She should have a total work experience of more than 2 years in general, and if the applicant is working in a major Corporate/Firm, he/she needs to have at least 1 year’s work experience.
- The income criteria that has to be fulfilled in order to be eligible for any loan from Capital First is based on the individual’s IT Returns, Bank Statement or Form 16.
Documentation required for Capital First Used Car Loan
Some basic documentation is necessary to process a loan application. The following documents have to be submitted by the applicant at the time of application:
- Photo of the applicant
- ID proof (with photo)
- Residence proof
- Bank Statement
- Proof of Income
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from the 1st of July, 2017.