Upload Form-16 and File ITR using mobile app
Once you have downloaded and installed the mobile app, you will be on the homepage of the app. Follow the below steps to complete your tax filing quickly.
Step 1: Tap on Start your Tax return
Step 2: Tap on Add a Tax Filer to start
Step 3: Update details and SAVE
Step 4: Tap on a name to continue filing
Step 5: Tap on 2021-22 to proceed
Step 6: Tap on Start with uploading Form-16 to start filing your ITR with form 16
Step 7: Verify imported records and tap on Next to continue
You can also update additional records by tapping and entering details in heads displayed.
8. Tap on Proceed to e-filing if all is fine else tap on Add more details
9. Update Contact Details and tap on Next
10. Enter bank details and tap on Save
11. Choose the Type of Return and tap on Save
12. Tap on Pay and e-file now to file your return paying filing fees.
13. On Successful submission of your return, below screen is displayed
If you have not installed myITreturn Mobile Application.
Click here to download or search myITreturn in the play store.
myITreturn.com is India's leading Tax and Compliance solutions provider. Our
solutions are used by over 3 million users and by ET & Fortune 500 companies.
Learn more about our products and services at the links given below:
Income-Tax Return Filing | Notice Assistance | TDS Software | TDS Outsourcing | Form-16 Software
For the latest news and insights on taxation, follow us on social media:
LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | Threads |
WhatsApp (myITreturn | eTDS ZIP)