Orgnization change



1 comment

  • Avatar
    Tax Expert 1

    We suggest following method for you to file your Income-tax Return:

    1) For your previous employer, if they have deducted any tax (TDS) then you can refer your 26AS available in Income-tax Department's record and file accordingly.

    Read here how to download your 26AS records:

    You would also require referring your Salary receipts given by your previous employer to finalise Salary total.

    Once you are ready with the data, fill up the details in Salary page of your account on

    For your current employer, you would need to add one more record in Salary page.   OR

    2) Opt for our assisted filing option and just relax :)

    To opt for this service (paid), submit a request from and we will connect with you.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.