Gift received from son



1 comment

  • Avatar
    Tax Expert 1

    Gifts received from any relative, as defined under the Act, is not taxable. As son comes in the definition of "Relative", any gift received from son is exempt and you need to show the same under "Exempt income". In case of any other gift received , you can show under "Casual income" -income from other sources.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.