Once you have downloaded the ITR-V (Acknowledgement) received from the Income-tax Department follow the below mentioned steps complete your e-filing process. You can also e-verify the ITR-V instead of signing it and posting it.
- Print the ITR-V.
- Sign the ITR-V .
- Post the ITR-V to below mentioned address:
Income Tax Department - CPC,
Post Bag No - 1,
Electronic City Post Office,
Bengaluru - 560100
- The ITR-V should be printed through Jet/Laser printer & not from a Dot Matrix printer.
- The ITR-V should be printed in a A4 size paper.
- Print should be clear and in black ink only.
- The signature is done by the return filer only and should be in BLUE ink only.
- Nothing is written by the return filer on ITR-V except for the signature, not even in the TRP section or anywhere else.
- The ITR-V is original signed copy and not a photo-copy or scan copy.
- No other document is stapled / attached along with the ITR-V.
- The paper should not be perforated or folded at all.
- Nothing is printed on the back of the ITR-V.
- The ITR-V is to be sent in A4 size envelope.
- The ITR-V is to be sent via Normal Post or Speed Post only.
ITR-V, income tax return, income tax filing, cpc, print itrv This article explains what instructions tax payers need to follow for printing, signing and sending the ITR-V to Income-tax Department CPC Bangalore.